Become a Client
The Dermatopathology Center at Washington University is dedicated to offering you a high-quality personalized service, including expert case-specific consultation and consistently accurate diagnoses. We are committed to working with you to provide outstanding care for your patients.
Become a client to experience the benefits of our Center:
- Dermatopathologists readily accessible for phone or email consultation
- Rapid turnaround time: 24-48 hours for routine cases
- Daily dermatopathology consensus conference for quality control
- Clinical-pathological correlation at tumor board and cutaneous lymphoma conferences
- Single, global patient billing
- Convenient online forms available for requisition, supply ordering and consultation
- Free specimen transport
- Reports delivered in choice of format: fax, mail or secure web
We offer a comprehensive array of diagnostic services, including:
- Routine hematoxylin-eosin stains
- Immunohistochemical stains
- Direct immunofluorescence
- Molecular clonality assays
- Melanoma genetic testing
- Margin examination of tissue for staged excisions (slow Mohs)
- Special processing of scalp biopsies
To become our client, please submit completed Client Registration and Proxy Approval Forms. Our customer service representative will contact you to verify the information provided.
Our customer service representative can be reached at:
Tel: (314) 362-5757
Interested in sending us a case? There's no need to set up an account with us. Simply print and fill out our Consult Request Form and send us your slides and/or blocks along with the completed form and the initial pathology report. Detailed shipping instructions are included on the requisition form.